This is my Post Processing Workflow for the beginner and intermediate landscape photographer! Here I show you my entire digital workflow from start to finish. Step by step I will guide you through my techniques based on the pictures "The Frozen Mountain", "Spring Flood" and "The Glowing Window". I will also cover how you organize your workflow. The goal is to be non destructive so you can always readjust your images later. These pictures are some of my favourites and thats one of the reasons why I picked them to demonstrate you my workflow. The videos are really detailed but the style is easy to follow along. First expierences with masks and a basic knowledge about post processing is advantageous. All the tiff files are included so you can practice in your own pace.
The following steps will be covered:
- RAW Adjustments in Adobe Lightroom CC
- Panorama merge and perspective corrections in Photoshop CC
- How I use the different types of orton effects
- Detail enhancement
- Nik Color Efex Pro 4 in the Nik Collection by Google
- Advanced contrast adjustments
- Creating and working with luminosity masks
- Advanced masking techniques
- "Dodge & Burn" techniques
- Color adjustments and color contrast
- Mood enhancement using "light painting"
- Selective Noise Removal
- Basic exposure blending
- Color Management
- Web sharpening
For this turorial I used the programs Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and the Nik Collection by Google. You will get more than 5 hours of high end video content (7 chapters for each image) and its full of tips and information about my entire workflow. Right after the purchase you will receive a link where you can download the video. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my website.