This is my ultimate post processing tutorial for the landscape photographer! Here I show you how I process some of my favourite images which can be seen above. I created these videos to help you guys to up your post processing game! The techniques are quite advanced and really detailed but the style of the tutorial makes it easy for you to follow along. You will get more than 4 hours of high end video content about my digital workflow from start to finish. All the Tiff files are included so you can practise in your own pace.
Some of the techniques are:
- RAW-Processing in Adobe Lightroom CC
- Focal Blending
- Creative warping and perspective control
- Double RAW-Processing in Adobe Photoshop CC
- How I use luminosity masks together with the TK-Panel
- Enhancing dramatic light
- Exposure Blending
- Adding stars to enhance the mood
- Panorama editing
- Local contrast adjustments
- Advanced light painting
- The Orton Effect
- Selective color adjustments
... and much more.
For this turorial I used the programs Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, the Nik Collection by Google and the famous TK-Panel. Right after the purchase you will receive a link where you can download the video. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my website.