This is my advanced post processing tutorial vol.2 ! Here I show you how I process three of my favourite panoramic Images which are shown above.
These kind of photos are often tough to handle but my workflow will help you to bump up your shots to the next level. The techniques are quite advanced but the videos are easy to follow along. You will get three hours of high end video content about my entire digital workflow from start to finish. All the files are included for practise.
Some of the demonstrated techniques are:
- RAW-Processing in Adobe Camera RAW
- Advanced Focus Stacking
- Milky Way Editing (composite)
- Creative warping and perspective control
- Panorama Blending
- Enhancing the mood using my dark processing techniques
- How I use luminosity masks together with the TK-Panel
- Local contrast adjustments
- Advanced light painting
- The Orton Effect
- Selective color adjustments
- Swaping Sky
- Advanced usage of the Camera RAW filter
and much more.
For this turorial I used the programs Adobe Camera RAW, Adobe Photoshop CC, the Nik Collection by Google and the famous TK-Panel. Right after the purchase you will receive a link where you can download the video. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my website.