In this Video I show you my entire post processing workflow from start to finish. Step by step I will guide you through my techniques based on the picture "The Frozen Mountain". I will also cover how you organize your workflow. The goal is to be non destructive so you can always readjust your images later. This picture is one of my favourites and it recently won the german national award at the Sony World Photography Awards 2016. Thats one of the reasons why I picked this shot to demonstrate you my workflow. The techniques are advanced so first expierences with masks and a basic knowledge about post processing is necessary.
The following steps will be covered:
- RAW Adjustments in Adobe Lightroom CC
- Panorama merge and perspective corrections in Photoshop CC 2015
- How I use the orton effect
- Detail enhancement
- Nik Color Efex Pro 4 in the Nik Collection by Google
- Advanced contrast adjustments
- Working with luminosity masks
- Advanced masking techniques
- "Dodge & Burn" techniques
- Color adjustments and color contrast
- Mood enhancement using "light painting"
- Web sharpening
For this turorial I used the programs Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and the Nik Collection by Google. This video is over 2 hours long (7 chapters) and its full of tips and information about my entire workflow. Right after the purchase you will receive a link where you can download the video. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my website.