In this Video I show you my entire post processing workflow from start to finish. Step by step I will guide you through my techniques based on the picture "Spring Flood". I will also cover how you organize your workflow. The goal is to be non destructive so you can always readjust your images later. This picture is one of my favourites and thats one of the reasons why I chose it to demonstrate you my workflow. The techniques are advanced so first expierences with masks and a basic knowledge about post processing is necessary.
The following steps will be covered:
- RAW Adjustments in Adobe Lightroom CC
- Selective noise removal in Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
- How I use the orton effect
- Detail enhancement
- Nik Color Efex Pro 4 in the Nik Collection by Google
- Advanced and selective contrast adjustments
- Working with luminosity masks
- Advanced masking techniques
- "Dodge & Burn" techniques
- Color adjustments and color contrast
- Mood enhancement using "light painting"
- Preparing for print
For this turorial I used the programs Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and the Nik Collection by Google. This video is over 2,5 hours long (7 chapters) and its full of tips and information about my entire workflow. Right after the purchase you will receive a link where you can download the video. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my website.